Top of Free Internet Radio content area

Forum Suggestions :)

Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Site Suggestions » Forum Suggestions :)

Zsolt245
6-07-2009 (11:56 am)
First of all nice to see a forum coming along :) Haven't seen it last time :P

I would recommend you make a few more subforums =)
There should be a General Talk in General Chatter.
The everyday happenings, points&prizes, artist hype could be discussed there.

A second thing is I've noticed that you accept requests for music via e-mail, but what about adding an "Artist Request" section in 977Music Chatter. Of course only bands that fit into the station categories would be possible to implement.

The Help and Support subforum could serve to report bugs as well.

The main purpose of the site is of course not particularly the use of the forum, but I wish that a nice community comes along :)
Best wishes :)

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

_WhyMe_
8-31-2009 (8:20 pm)

977 music has a live chat room. At this time it is up and running ready for you to use. The chat room is a Flashchat format that gives the chatter the options to customize his/hers chat screen.

We are a open topic , live chat  that users from all over the world use everyday. Look on any 977music page for "Live chat" and click it!

lockerzcom
9-01-2009 (9:30 pm)

977 music has a live chat room. At this time it is up and running ready for you to use. The chat room is a Flashchat format that gives the chatter the options to customize his/hers chat screen.

We are a open topic , live chat  that users from all over the world use everyday. Look on any 977music page for "Live chat" and click it!

it is just like MSN