Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Need some help with a song

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Need some help with a song

flo88
8-31-2009 (7:18 pm)
I have some problems with a song:D...I heard it on the hitz chanell,the artist seamd something like outkast and the song was like"You're turning up on me(then on the background sings something I don't understand after each vers) then-you're loving me yes you did,yes you diiid" something like that...please help me with this one,last hope with you guys:D Thanx

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

flo88
9-01-2009 (1:36 am)
still no one can't figure it out?:((((

Jeff
9-01-2009 (9:36 am)
Man that's a tough one.  Do you have anything more to go on.  I don't think Outkast sings any songs like that.

click67
9-01-2009 (10:18 am)
are you sure those are the lyrics, I spent quite a while looking and can't find anything close to it. could it be this instead ,   YOUR TURNING ME ON??? instead?

Jeff
9-01-2009 (12:00 pm)
are you sure those are the lyrics, I spent quite a while looking and can't find anything close to it. could it be this instead ,   YOUR TURNING ME ON??? instead?

Yeah I thought that too.

Turnin' Me on by Keri Hilson

flo88
9-01-2009 (11:00 pm)

Yeah I thought that too.

Turnin' Me on by Keri Hilson

I know that one :D....Is there any way I can upload a part of the song?I found it somewere but I still couldn't find the title:(

flo88
9-05-2009 (9:59 am)
I know that one :D....Is there any way I can upload a part of the song?I found it somewere but I still couldn't find the title:(
I finally found it\:D/...it was Mark Morrison-Return of the mack...10x all for your help>:D<

977music_58