Top of Free Internet Radio content area

Live Chat

_WhyMe_
8-31-2009 (8:28 pm)

I just wanted to let ya know that 977music.com has it's own chat room. If your into 977 for the great music , stop by the chat room. We are from all over the world , hanging out  ,talking about all types of subjects. Look for " Live chat" and click it. Who knows , you just might end up making some good friends .
  The chat room is a Flashchat style chat room that uses "IRC" commands.  Type /?all to see a list of all commands in when you log into the chat room. To read back type /back 30 you will see the last 30 posts in the chat room. To customize your chat screen , click "Options" and customize away!

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

mo
9-01-2009 (5:23 pm)
Yes I want the chat back or find a new one MO

_WhyMe_
9-02-2009 (12:12 am)
Yes I want the chat back or find a new one MO
 MO , i see you all of the time in the chat room. We lost our "Core" chatters and i'm looking to replace them. You know we get peeps from all over the world in there , you have  met some of them. I need to find the hardcore .977music users that are after the points and have the music on all of the time to join us in the chat room. After all , its why the chat room is there , for the 977music.com users!

mo
9-02-2009 (6:48 am)
 MO , i see you all of the time in the chat room. We lost our "Core" chatters and i'm looking to replace them. You know we get peeps from all over the world in there , you have  met some of them. I need to find the hardcore .977music users that are after the points and have the music on all of the time to join us in the chat room. After all , its why the chat room is there , for the 977music.com users!
Yes I would listen and chat I was hoping that be there for a while kind of sucks without it . Can you keep me up on the chat? Monty

_WhyMe_
9-02-2009 (10:15 pm)
Yes I would listen and chat I was hoping that be there for a while kind of sucks without it . Can you keep me up on the chat? Monty
 Good to see you found the "Live chat" once again MO. Here is the link if you get lost again... www.977music.com/chat/index.php ......