Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

memories of kurt cobain who died

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » Station Chatter » Alternative » memories of kurt cobain who died

starfly5000
4-23-2010 (8:07 pm)
Iv heard that kurt cobain, singer of nirvana band, died in 1994 from an electrician. I never knew he died untill a few days ago. Lets discuss memories and thoughts about him.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

KnF
4-28-2011 (11:59 am)
He actually commited suicide like many says, but is an "unconfirmed" history... on wikipedia you can find a lot of info :) I'ts a shame, he was a great artists...

cdog
5-09-2011 (4:13 pm)
He actually commited suicide like many says, but is an "unconfirmed" history... on wikipedia you can find a lot of info :) I'ts a shame, he was a great artists...
Dude where have you been?  His wife was behind the whole thing.

brownsfan019
5-10-2011 (10:37 am)
Dude where have you been?  His wife was behind the whole thing.
I did a large research project on this in college and there is quite a bit of evidence out there saying that 'gal' was behind it... I'm holding back what I really want to say.

If you really want to get into it, just let google take you all around and you'll see plenty out there that says this was not a suicide and/or she was behind it.

Losing Curt was a big loss for the alternative/grunge world.

pathtek4
6-23-2011 (10:33 am)
I did a large research project on this in college and there is quite a bit of evidence out there saying that 'gal' was behind it... I'm holding back what I really want to say.

If you really want to get into it, just let google take you all around and you'll see plenty out there that says this was not a suicide and/or she was behind it.

Losing Curt was a big loss for the alternative/grunge world.
I seriously looked into this so much that I agree that Courtney must have known something behind this whole thing, and the Seattle police just looked at it as a depressed rocker who killed himself even before an investigation took place. I have Kurt Cobains answering machine message though :)

977music_58