Top of Free Internet Radio content area

977Music Mobile for Windows Devices

Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » News and Announcements » 977Music Mobile for Windows Devices

NestorCruzcom
5-03-2010 (10:32 am)

Download the latest version of 977Music Mobile for Windows Devices?

After long hours coding and working with Jeff (977Music), I am very happy to announce this new release. As you will see, I have taken a different approach compared with the previous version. This version is more reliable and has new features like song request and display of real time song artist and title. A new player “GSPlayer” is used by this application which enhances your listening experience 100%. I hope you enjoy this new release and please feel free to report any issues as I will continue to work to make it better.

Regards,

Nestor Cruz

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

xhozt
5-04-2010 (4:32 am)
uh why not use the in built wmp or better yet tcpmp? I am seeing no quality change . and you are eating up more device memory . the old version was just great WHY mess with what works well ? i do like the request feature but WHY ?????

Naltharial
5-04-2010 (6:43 am)
uh why not use the in built wmp or better yet tcpmp? I am seeing no quality change . and you are eating up more device memory . the old version was just great WHY mess with what works well ? i do like the request feature but WHY ?????
I assume because WMP was not compatible with the new stream format 977 uses, which is what broke the previous version using WMP.

Jeff
5-04-2010 (7:30 am)
I assume because WMP was not compatible with the new stream format 977 uses, which is what broke the previous version using WMP.
You are correct

NestorCruzcom
5-04-2010 (8:47 am)

I am not using Windows Media Player because it is having problem playing MP3 streams. This is a known issue and has been reported to Microsoft by many users. I found that GSPlayer is more stable, has a sleep timer which it is very handy when I go to bed and many other cool features that you may need to explore to find out. I am always open to suggestions and willing to add new features to make this app better. Thanks for pointing that out!

Regards,

Nestor Cruz

Ranthan2002
5-05-2010 (3:45 pm)
well just looking at the old install file and this newer one, the footprint is smaller, and the new player has eq, bassboost, and surround sound features :)   so far seems to work much better