Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Why does it seem like the hitz has been a little behind lately

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Site Suggestions » Why does it seem like the hitz has been a little behind lately

FknKraze
6-10-2010 (3:05 am)
It seems like you haven't been as quick at updating the hitz as you used to be, on the hitz station,  just a suggestion but why don't you just update your songs weekly and reference the universal top 100 charts so you can make sure you have everything covered because I prefer your station but (please don't take any offense to this) I have been straying as of late because I can't find essential new hit songs and keep checking but months after being released, you still don't have them, please fix this because I really want to stay loyal to your station.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

FknKraze
6-10-2010 (3:19 am)
P.S. Thanks for finally adding Drake but why won't any of his songs work??

Jeff
6-10-2010 (8:37 am)
All our channels are updated weekly.  I'm not sure what you are actually looking for.  We follow the Mediabase music charts very closely.  BTW, we've been playing Drake for many months.

Jeff
6-10-2010 (8:39 am)
All our channels are updated weekly.  I'm not sure what you are actually looking for.  We follow the Mediabase music charts very closely.  BTW, we've been playing Drake for many months.
What do you mean won't work?  I didn't have any problems adding his music to my playlist.

977music_58