Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Bands you maybe don't know.....

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » Station Chatter » Alternative » Bands you maybe don't know.....

Adinnielicious
6-22-2010 (4:28 am)
Hi, I wondered why some bands are 'missing' here in the playlist. They are wonderfull but maybe because some are from Europe that you guys don't know them as well :) Just check them out ok! 1: Within Temptation 2: Nightwish 3: After Forever 4: Epica 5: Lacuna Coil 6: The Rasmus 7: Kill Hannah 8: Amanda Palmer 9: Black Light Burns 10: Kerli 11: Leave's Eyes 12: HIM 13: Rammstein 14: Anouk

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

RadioGirl311
6-22-2010 (8:36 am)
I LOVE Within Temptation!  Their sound is absolutely amazing.  I also noticed that The Ramones were missing...and they are one of my all time favorite bands, hands down!  Thanks for the list. =)

RadioGirl311
6-22-2010 (8:37 am)
I LOVE Within Temptation!  Their sound is absolutely amazing.  I also noticed that The Ramones were missing...and they are one of my all time favorite bands, hands down!  Thanks for the list. =)
And Lacuna Coil... :)  Sorry was too happy to see Within Tempation lol  No one that I know, knows about those two awesome bands.  I actually met Lacuna Coil a long time ago...such awesome people and VERY sweet!

Adinnielicious
6-22-2010 (1:23 pm)
And Lacuna Coil... :)  Sorry was too happy to see Within Tempation lol  No one that I know, knows about those two awesome bands.  I actually met Lacuna Coil a long time ago...such awesome people and VERY sweet!
I almost met Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation but there wasn't enough time left so I missed her. But live they are sooo freaking awesome, specially the 'black symphony' concert!

r0gg3r
7-25-2010 (7:37 pm)
hi everyone!! well i like so much your idea.. its absolutelly true!! we acclaim to listen them!! GREETINGS FROM VENEZUELA!!

Jeff
7-26-2010 (2:16 am)
hi everyone!! well i like so much your idea.. its absolutelly true!! we acclaim to listen them!! GREETINGS FROM VENEZUELA!!
We aren't against adding songs to the playlist but most of our channels follow the US charts

977music_58