Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Is there any Italians here?

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » Station Chatter » The Hitz » Is there any Italians here?

Moranesher
9-04-2009 (9:58 am)
hi people, i am moran and i am 24 years old girl from Israel. i am learning Italian by myself and i thought maybe i could meet an Italian here and maybe practice on my Italian :) Ciao, Moran.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
9-04-2009 (10:16 am)
I know Ciao and Spagehetti.  Ok bad joke sorry.  Welcome to the community, I'm sure there's plenty of users who speak Italian.  Come on people, request her as a friend :)

Moranesher
9-04-2009 (12:12 pm)
I know Ciao and Spagehetti.  Ok bad joke sorry.  Welcome to the community, I'm sure there's plenty of users who speak Italian.  Come on people, request her as a friend :)
Yes come italian people! be my friends :)

_WhyMe_
9-05-2009 (12:03 am)
Yes come italian people! be my friends :)
 this is a long shot , but we have people from all over the world pop into the chat room. i have friends from china that stop in on most nights. I have not seen anyone from Italy , but i will look out for them and will try and get their name or tell them to go look for you. Hey , you never know around here who you might meet!

Moranesher
9-07-2009 (1:58 pm)
 this is a long shot , but we have people from all over the world pop into the chat room. i have friends from china that stop in on most nights. I have not seen anyone from Italy , but i will look out for them and will try and get their name or tell them to go look for you. Hey , you never know around here who you might meet!
Thank you very much!! how can i go to the chat here?

Jeff
9-09-2009 (4:09 pm)
Did you find any Italian Friends yet?

_WhyMe_
9-09-2009 (9:05 pm)
 click on "The Buzz" look for "Live Chat" , set up a quick profile and your in. Look for "Whyme" , i will help you any way i can.

Moranesher
9-10-2009 (10:28 am)
Did you find any Italian Friends yet?
no i didn't.... :( yes i saw the chat.... there is no one there

_WhyMe_
9-10-2009 (11:44 pm)
no i didn't.... :( yes i saw the chat.... there is no one there
  Sorry , i sleep a few hours a night , but other then that i'm around.  log in and hang out is the most i can tell ya.

Moranesher
9-14-2009 (12:52 pm)
  Sorry , i sleep a few hours a night , but other then that i'm around.  log in and hang out is the most i can tell ya.
no one is italian here??? :(

_WhyMe_
9-15-2009 (10:47 pm)
aww.... sad face :(.. now i wish i was italian.... then i'd see the :) face.....

carlajulianna
6-23-2010 (7:38 pm)
I'm 100% italian - I'm actually calabrese! Not born and raised but I can speak it and write it fluently! Whatchya wanna know?!

977music_58