Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

RED DEAD REDEMPTION

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » General Chatter » Video Games » RED DEAD REDEMPTION

Fozzy
7-18-2010 (2:18 pm)

OMG this game is totally awsome ! If you havent got it, GET IT ! you wont be dissapointed !

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

SCREAMINGLORD
7-18-2010 (5:43 pm)
Got it, it totally ROCKS!

RadioGirl311
7-19-2010 (11:20 am)
Got it, it totally ROCKS!
I've been debating on getting it...I chose Alan Wake over RDR...but I keep hearing awesome things about it so, who knows I may go out and get it! :)

Mic
7-20-2010 (8:50 pm)

My brother can't stop playing it :)

I'm not really a gaming dude. But watching my brother play RDR is pretty awesome.
That game looks really good!

Xanthri
7-22-2010 (2:58 am)
There are a lot of glitches in the game, and you need to make sure you save on a regular basis or you will ultimately find yourself redoing stuff. But overall INCREDIBLY entertaining. I played for about a week several hours a day, then had to stop because of some pressing issues....can't wait to find some time to finish the game up. I do hope they take the model and produce a less glitchy game in the future, but totally worth the price and seems be very replayable....I don't know that I have the connection for multiplayer (I am stationed overseas right now) but seems like it would be fun! Personally for me it has been better than MW2 which was WAY TOO short.....Enjoyed the new splinter cell, but also found it very short. The story line is pretty good, they could have easily cut some of the harsher language and one "sex" scene...which were totally not needed to make this game ROCK.

977music_58