Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

adding song to playlist

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » General Chatter » Get To Know Me » adding song to playlist

KARYN
7-23-2010 (12:12 pm)
Looking to add "Brand New Key" to my Playlist but can't find it anywhere.  Any help out there?

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

adangel
7-23-2010 (1:30 pm)
More than likely the song is not in the station's database.  You're out of luck, Chuck.  It happens...there are many songs that I like that this station does not have but I still enjoy the music that is played.

Jeff
7-26-2010 (2:17 am)
More than likely the song is not in the station's database.  You're out of luck, Chuck.  It happens...there are many songs that I like that this station does not have but I still enjoy the music that is played.
That's not true.  If there's a song that's not in the libarary and it fits our stations format, we'll add it immediately.  I do this almost on a daily basis.

Marcio
7-26-2010 (1:02 pm)
That's not true.  If there's a song that's not in the libarary and it fits our stations format, we'll add it immediately.  I do this almost on a daily basis.
Jeff, there is any way that we can send the song to you?

adangel
7-26-2010 (3:04 pm)

Okay, I understand that a song can be added but at the time of the search it is not found in the database. 

If there is a song that one of us listeners enjoys and we think that it fits the listening format, do we send this request to you?

Jeff
7-26-2010 (9:09 pm)
Jeff, there is any way that we can send the song to you?
Sure:  jeff@977music.com

977music_58