Top of Free Internet Radio content area

disturbing quality

Home » Forums » Station Chatter » The Hitz » disturbing quality

abisha
9-10-2010 (5:54 pm)
hi all.

i was gonna buy some music, but then i see it's only sold in MP3 format.
it's not even saying how much Kbps they used.
it's almost a scam to sell custumers this sort of quality, it's like selling a glass without glas.
i expect if i buy a music track, at least a wav, at 96KhZ format, from studio, not from a CD
if the music industry wanna survive they must stop selling "trash" and start selling qaulity.

and no don't start "you dont hear", no a human can't hear but feels, low formated music just missing it's soul, like MP3, also it's resonds time is very low.

i not sure under witch forum this supoce to be droped, so i just drop it in here.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
9-10-2010 (5:57 pm)
If your an audiophile I agree with you 100%.  AAC+ holds the most promise for the future as a 128kbps has been proven to sound like an uncompressed wav file.  Unfortunately it's not econonmical for us to stream uncompressed wav files to our listeners but we have been using AAC+ on our flash player and Iphone apps.

abisha
9-10-2010 (6:27 pm)
If your an audiophile I agree with you 100%.  AAC+ holds the most promise for the future as a 128kbps has been proven to sound like an uncompressed wav file.  Unfortunately it's not econonmical for us to stream uncompressed wav files to our listeners but we have been using AAC+ on our flash player and Iphone apps.
i can understand, a internet station can't stream uncompressed music.
and it's not only econonmical, but the amount of data people receive will be hugh, and waste of resources.

but i talk more about websites like Amazon, and so on, they are the retailers

Jeff
9-10-2010 (9:08 pm)
i can understand, a internet station can't stream uncompressed music.
and it's not only econonmical, but the amount of data people receive will be hugh, and waste of resources.

but i talk more about websites like Amazon, and so on, they are the retailers

Most of the music I've downloaded from Amazon is 320kbps so it sound pretty good