Top of Free Internet Radio content area

top 5 80s songs?

Home » Forums » Station Chatter » The 80s » top 5 80s songs?

acmoore423
9-17-2010 (11:42 am)

Ok my personal thinking from growing up in the 80s and what songs i will still listen to even now from the 80s my top 5 songs from the 80s are..

5.  Girl You Know it's True by Milli Vinilli

4. Nasty by Janet Jackson

3. Small Town by John Couger Meloncamp

2, Like a Prayer by Madonna

1.  IF YOU LEAVE BY OMD!!!!

Now tell me yours and if you agree with me?

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

adangel
9-17-2010 (12:58 pm)

I like your list but mine is a little different because I think of the videos that were shown on MTV during the 80s and songs that seem to stand the test of time (in my book).  These were the songs that I got excited about and still get excited about when I hear them or happen to catch the videos on VH1 Classics.

5. Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name (This song is still a staple at karaoke bars across the country.)

4. Survivor - Eye of the Tiger (Who doesn't love Rocky?!?  Plus, this song is on my iPod for when I go running...lol)

3. Spandau Ballet - True (It is such a pretty love song that I had it as one of my ringback tones for almost a year.)

2. A-Ha - Take on Me (This video was awesome and the song is just as awesome...enough said.)

1. Michael Jackson - Thriller (You know you know the dance.)

DiscoMan
8-14-2011 (1:18 pm)
Too many good songs in 80s... Too hard to select... 1. Marty_Balin - Hearts. 2. Real Life - Send Me An Angel. 3. Cars - Drive. 4. Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died in Your Arms. 5. Van Halen - Jump.