Top of Free Internet Radio content area

Playlist Sound Question/Issue

Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Playlist Sound Question/Issue

Velkro
1-12-2011 (5:51 am)
I use the web player to listen to the 977 stations, but recently I have started having problems with it. When the player fully loads, I start getting music for about 5 to 10 seconds and then the music cuts out. I usually have to press the pause button and then play again to get the music to resume. Usually after I listen for another 15 to 30 minutes, the music cuts out again. The interesting part to this is the information that loads on the web player continues to update as new songs are suppose to be playing. I tried keeping the web player open to watch what it does and it does show me what song should be playing, but still no sound. I am curious if anyone else is experiencing the same problems or has experienced these problems. If you were able to fix them, let me know what you did. I am open to suggestions to fix this problem. I would love to get back to just listening to the music without having to fight the player.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
1-12-2011 (11:36 am)
flash player or windows media player?

Velkro
1-12-2011 (4:50 pm)
flash player or windows media player?
Flash player.

click67
1-12-2011 (10:21 pm)
Flash player.
same problem here,  didn't use to happen, I using flash player, firefox,..  What update flashplayer do you suggest Jeff as well as what version firefox also.

thanks

Jeff
1-13-2011 (5:13 pm)
same problem here,  didn't use to happen, I using flash player, firefox,..  What update flashplayer do you suggest Jeff as well as what version firefox also.

thanks
Firefox and Flash have been like oil and water.  They've never 100% worked right together.  We are making some changes late tonight to try and fix some of the problems.  Try back again tomorrow morning.

Velkro
1-14-2011 (3:12 pm)
Firefox and Flash have been like oil and water.  They've never 100% worked right together.  We are making some changes late tonight to try and fix some of the problems.  Try back again tomorrow morning.
I failed to mention that it was Firefox that I was using when accessing the flash player.  I apologize for leaving that information out initially, but I will say that the player is cooperating today.  The adjustment or fix that was made seems to have corrected the problems I was having.

Thank you!  Enjoying the Mix channel again as I am writing this.  :)

Jeff
1-19-2011 (6:22 pm)
I failed to mention that it was Firefox that I was using when accessing the flash player.  I apologize for leaving that information out initially, but I will say that the player is cooperating today.  The adjustment or fix that was made seems to have corrected the problems I was having.

Thank you!  Enjoying the Mix channel again as I am writing this.  :)
The points in FF should be accumulating again too.