Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Songs on a Loop?

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » Station Chatter » The Mix » Songs on a Loop?

adangel
1-12-2011 (1:56 pm)

I have only been at work since 10am (3 hours) and I'm hearing Florence and The Machine's Dog Days are Over for the second time.  In the same time span I have heard that song Jar of Hearts twice, too.

What's up with the loop?

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
1-12-2011 (2:44 pm)
We made some playlist updates to the mix channel today and sometimes songs that were in one category, get moved another category where they can play again immediately.  This is just the way our automation system is but it usually works itself out in a few hours.  I can assure you the music is not on a loop but programmed from your requests.

adangel
1-12-2011 (3:33 pm)
We made some playlist updates to the mix channel today and sometimes songs that were in one category, get moved another category where they can play again immediately.  This is just the way our automation system is but it usually works itself out in a few hours.  I can assure you the music is not on a loop but programmed from your requests.
Cool!  Don't get me wrong, I like those songs but for a minute I felt as though I was listening to a local radio station.  Thank you!

977music_58