Top of Free Internet Radio content area

Points...

WhopperWCheese
1-29-2011 (4:10 am)
Jeff this keeps happening to me...  When I listen to any of the stations, either thru WMP or the flashplayer the points DONT add up...  I keep erasing all my cache and cookies, but to no avail...  I just dunno why this keeps happening to me...  PLEASE HELP Jeff...  I'm using the l8est version of Flash AND WMP, and i'm using Firefox4.0beta9...  Thx for your time Jeff..

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
1-29-2011 (9:57 am)
I think at this point, I think we've established that there is something wrong with your computer and not the system as a whole.  If you are earning points sometimes (which I've seen you post on here that you do) and other times you don't then there is must be some software or other program on your computer that is blocking the communication between our servers and your computer.  I would be happy to try and troubleshoot this for you but e-mail me offlist (jeff@977music.com) and we'll try and track down the problem.  The way it stands now, these post are useless in getting to the root of the problem.

cyberwiz1994
1-31-2011 (6:40 pm)
I think at this point, I think we've established that there is something wrong with your computer and not the system as a whole.  If you are earning points sometimes (which I've seen you post on here that you do) and other times you don't then there is must be some software or other program on your computer that is blocking the communication between our servers and your computer.  I would be happy to try and troubleshoot this for you but e-mail me offlist (jeff@977music.com) and we'll try and track down the problem.  The way it stands now, these post are useless in getting to the root of the problem.
I'm also having the same problem. I stream both WMP and Flash and no points....

Jeff
2-01-2011 (5:25 pm)
I'm also having the same problem. I stream both WMP and Flash and no points....
What browser and Operating system are you using?

tzinne
2-03-2011 (8:57 am)
What browser and Operating system are you using?

same problem here

those configurations dont work for me:

Windows 7 Pro, WMP and Flash through Firefox and Internet Explorer (both are not working)

Ubuntu 10.10. - TOTEM and Flash through Firefox

working:

Windows Vista Home, WMP and Flash through Firefox and Internet Explorer

Jeff
2-03-2011 (10:30 am)

same problem here

those configurations dont work for me:

Windows 7 Pro, WMP and Flash through Firefox and Internet Explorer (both are not working)

Ubuntu 10.10. - TOTEM and Flash through Firefox

working:

Windows Vista Home, WMP and Flash through Firefox and Internet Explorer

This is an interesting topic.  Whopper had a problem and then it just started working again.  We did nothing on this end which leads me to believe there is something happening on your specific computer.  What other software do you have installed?  Firewalls, anitvirus software, etc.  Also, does this problem happen with flash and WMA player or just one?

tzinne
2-03-2011 (12:10 pm)

This is an interesting topic.  Whopper had a problem and then it just started working again.  We did nothing on this end which leads me to believe there is something happening on your specific computer.  What other software do you have installed?  Firewalls, anitvirus software, etc.  Also, does this problem happen with flash and WMA player or just one?

i solved the problem for Windows7 and Flashplayer.
it only works with mozilla firefox. we have to add your site to the "trusted" ones under options.

go to extra -> preferences -> security and add "977music.com" to the addon option.
then go to the content tab and add "977music.com" to the popup option.

that should do it for Mozilla Firefox.
im still searching for a WMP option, because the software keeps blocking the addon from your site ( and that should be the problem).
ill try out some options with windows firewall and internetoptions...so that WMP wont block your radio player addon any more.

Jeff
2-03-2011 (10:57 pm)
i solved the problem for Windows7 and Flashplayer.
it only works with mozilla firefox. we have to add your site to the "trusted" ones under options.

go to extra -> preferences -> security and add "977music.com" to the addon option.
then go to the content tab and add "977music.com" to the popup option.

that should do it for Mozilla Firefox.
im still searching for a WMP option, because the software keeps blocking the addon from your site ( and that should be the problem).
ill try out some options with windows firewall and internetoptions...so that WMP wont block your radio player addon any more.
Please post a fix if you find it.  The FF fix is perfect...thank you for the find.

WhopperWCheese
2-23-2011 (9:42 pm)
Jeff:  Its happening again, I am using FF WMP, and the flashplayer...  I'm using FF4.0b12, the l8est Flash, and WMP...  I'm using WindowsXP SP3...  I cleared EVERYTHING, BUT still am NOT earning any points...  I have AVG Internet Security 2011, and did a scan, Fixed EVERYTHING it found, and STILL NO points...  I'll email you if ya want...  Thank you for yer time Jeff..  PLEASE help me asap, thanks again Jeff...  I'm stuck @ 412,074....