Top of Free Internet Radio content area

Keeps buffering when connecting to Alt

Home » Forums » Station Chatter » Alternative » Keeps buffering when connecting to Alt

brownsfan019
3-01-2011 (4:47 pm)
When I try to connect to Alt today, just says buffering. I can connect to other stations fine, just not the one I want.

Any ideas?

Using Firefox with Flash Player.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
3-01-2011 (7:17 pm)
I just checked the alternative channel with the flash player and firefox and it loaded fine for me.  Is anyone else having this problem?

brownsfan019
3-02-2011 (8:41 am)
I just checked the alternative channel with the flash player and firefox and it loaded fine for me.  Is anyone else having this problem?
So far ok  here today Jeff. That was weird. I cleared my cookies and cache out last night so maybe that helped.

Ilovecaleb
3-03-2011 (9:46 am)
So far ok  here today Jeff. That was weird. I cleared my cookies and cache out last night so maybe that helped.
Well next time y dont u check ur computer problems first. everyone always blames the sight first without checking other stuff. next time ull learn to delete ur crap, huh?

Melkinny123456
3-16-2011 (2:36 am)
It's a nice post over here.
===============
Domain Name Checker

brownsfan019
3-16-2011 (11:09 pm)
Well next time y dont u check ur computer problems first. everyone always blames the sight first without checking other stuff. next time ull learn to delete ur crap, huh?
Well I thought there was an issue since I could connect to all other stations smart ass.

And since Jeff usually responds here quickly I thought I would ask - you know, the purpose of these forums...

So what useful information did your intelligent post share with the forum? Maybe next time you can just stay in your mom's basement and stfu?