Top of Free Internet Radio content area

Slow Earning Pts.

Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Slow Earning Pts.

WhopperWCheese
3-24-2011 (1:06 pm)
Jeff:  This is totally weird, I dunno IF this is happening to anyone else, BUT I checked my points after40 minutes and it ONLY gave me 1 point...  Same AFTER I came home after 7hrs, it only gave me 1 point...  Now it seems to be back to normal...  I cleared everything n did a scan for viruses and spyware, and cleaned those...  So I really DONT think that was the problem...  Thank you for all responces.... 

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Wal3841
3-27-2011 (6:20 pm)
Happening to me as well, but if you close the player  clean the temps and try it again that will usually correct the issue (might have to close and open a few times).

Jeff
3-27-2011 (11:40 pm)
Happening to me as well, but if you close the player  clean the temps and try it again that will usually correct the issue (might have to close and open a few times).

Whopper, I don't know what to tell you, It's been well documented that your computer earns points when it wants to :)

The system is working fine but there's something going on in your computer and there's not a lot I can do from here.

Jcrossover2
3-28-2011 (4:13 pm)
hmm, i thnk that maybe it just had a little glitch. oh well!

swissphoenix
4-13-2011 (12:47 am)
also funny to read "after i came home" so you let it run at home but do not listen? i think this is not really the way it was suposed to work