Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Disney World ideas!?!?

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » General Chatter » Get To Know Me » Disney World ideas!?!?

shorne6
3-31-2011 (1:59 pm)

Good afternoon 977 peeps! I am going to DisneyWorld second time in 10 years - and am looking for ideas of fun things to do - out of the norm....??? Ideas??? THANKS!!! AND....add me as a friend or request me!!! :) THANKS!!!

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
3-31-2011 (4:31 pm)
You gotta do the pub crawl at epcot

shorne6
4-04-2011 (11:11 am)
Thanks, Jeff! I'm looking into that one now... ;)

adangel
4-04-2011 (2:20 pm)
I didn't know that there was a pub crawl at Epcot.  I'm going to Disney World in May...definitely checking that out.  Thanks, Jeff!

Jeff
4-04-2011 (10:37 pm)
I didn't know that there was a pub crawl at Epcot.  I'm going to Disney World in May...definitely checking that out.  Thanks, Jeff!
It's an unofficial pub crawl :)  but there's a bar in just about all the worlds in epcot serving beers from that country.

adangel
4-05-2011 (11:12 am)
It's an unofficial pub crawl :)  but there's a bar in just about all the worlds in epcot serving beers from that country.

This is my second time going to Disney World...wish I had known about the pub crawl the last time.  Everyone kept telling me that the Epcot Center was awesome but never told me why.  I spent all of 30 minutes at Epcot because I could not find out what was so great about it.

My brother and sister-in-law will be thrilled that we can drink on this trip!

big daddy
4-05-2011 (3:09 pm)

This is my second time going to Disney World...wish I had known about the pub crawl the last time.  Everyone kept telling me that the Epcot Center was awesome but never told me why.  I spent all of 30 minutes at Epcot because I could not find out what was so great about it.

My brother and sister-in-law will be thrilled that we can drink on this trip!

last time I went, the kids waited on line for autographs from the charactors and the parents had a beer while we waited....and we all enjoyed the rides....great day.

shorne6
4-06-2011 (10:51 am)
Going to Disney in May as well - the 17th through 21st!!! Hope you have a great time!!! I'll do a pub crawl, and at this point, I don't care which park. HA!!!

adangel
4-06-2011 (11:21 am)
Going to Disney in May as well - the 17th through 21st!!! Hope you have a great time!!! I'll do a pub crawl, and at this point, I don't care which park. HA!!!

I arrive on the 23rd and leave the 29th!  This is a family vacation so I'm looking forward to experiencing Dinsey World with people who have never been before...can't wait to see the look on my godson's face.

Have a great time and bring plenty of sunscreen and water!  I was there a few years back and a small bottle of water costs $4!

Orison Almeida
4-07-2011 (8:08 am)

I arrive on the 23rd and leave the 29th!  This is a family vacation so I'm looking forward to experiencing Dinsey World with people who have never been before...can't wait to see the look on my godson's face.

Have a great time and bring plenty of sunscreen and water!  I was there a few years back and a small bottle of water costs $4!

I have just arrived from Orlando. Water is really expensive. Still same price. Soft drinks are 50 cents less. A bottle of beer will not cost you less than $6. There are many water fountains but I did not like the taste of their water. I went to most of the rollercoasters there. Manta, Sheikra, Hulk, Kumba... great fun. Epcot have had better days. Best fun on both Universal parks. Harry Potter and Spider Man atractions show best tecnologies. Get ready for a night at CityWalk on Universal.

adangel
4-07-2011 (11:18 am)
I have just arrived from Orlando. Water is really expensive. Still same price. Soft drinks are 50 cents less. A bottle of beer will not cost you less than $6. There are many water fountains but I did not like the taste of their water. I went to most of the rollercoasters there. Manta, Sheikra, Hulk, Kumba... great fun. Epcot have had better days. Best fun on both Universal parks. Harry Potter and Spider Man atractions show best tecnologies. Get ready for a night at CityWalk on Universal.
I'm so looking forward to Universal because I want to see the Harry Potter Park!!  I want to try the butterbeer.

Orison Almeida
4-07-2011 (11:26 am)
I'm so looking forward to Universal because I want to see the Harry Potter Park!!  I want to try the butterbeer.
I´ve had it. There are 2 kinds (normal and frozen) and you gotta try both :-) The HP attraction is a must. Also they have a rollercoaster that are twins. They run at same time. In one section they come one in crash direction of the other one. Great!

adangel
4-07-2011 (11:49 am)
I´ve had it. There are 2 kinds (normal and frozen) and you gotta try both :-) The HP attraction is a must. Also they have a rollercoaster that are twins. They run at same time. In one section they come one in crash direction of the other one. Great!

I'm not big on frozen drinks but I will take your advice and try both.  The rides are a must for me...I have never been one to shy away from a roller coaster of any kind.

Thanks for the advice!

shorne6
5-10-2011 (10:32 am)

Thanks for all the great advice, I'm counting down - leaving in one week! I am a roller coaster fanatic - and the dual/twin roller coasters - they're at the Harry Potter Park in which theme park? Universal?

Thanks for all the tid bits of info! :)

977music_58