Top of Free Internet Radio content area

Adult Hits

jb00
4-29-2011 (10:13 am)

What is an "Adult" hit?

Is that a hit that's all grown up and can buy alcohol and vote?

Is it a hit that likes "Adult" entertainment?

Can only "Adults" listen to that station?

Do you have to show ID to listen to that station?

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
4-29-2011 (11:41 am)
Yes, Yes and Yes.  We just standardize the channels more.  It's still the mix channel but it's better reflects the music played on the channel

jb00
4-29-2011 (12:10 pm)
Yes, Yes and Yes.  We just standardize the channels more.  It's still the mix channel but it's better reflects the music played on the channel

I know it's your deal & you can call them whatever you want, but I have to respectfully disagree.....as you might be able to tell from my original post, "adult" is a little unclear. IMHO, "Mix" better reflects the music played on that particular station.

jb00
4-29-2011 (12:12 pm)

I know it's your deal & you can call them whatever you want, but I have to respectfully disagree.....as you might be able to tell from my original post, "adult" is a little unclear. IMHO, "Mix" better reflects the music played on that particular station.

Aren't people crazy! we get free music and points and all we do is complain....lol

keep up the good work!

Jeff
4-29-2011 (5:38 pm)

Aren't people crazy! we get free music and points and all we do is complain....lol

keep up the good work!

Some people don't know what a "mix" channel is.  That's why we went with adult hits.  Adult Contemporary is actually the proper format for the mix but that name just didn't work for us.  :)