Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Has ne1 noticed....

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Has ne1 noticed....

WhopperWCheese
5-05-2011 (9:15 pm)
Sometimes the 80's station plays the same song twice...  I dunno bout the rest of the stations, BUT I've just started to notice that the 80s station played Rock It twice...  I dunno why BUT this morning one song played twice, and it was the first time I've noticed that the same song was playing 2x's a row...

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
5-05-2011 (9:59 pm)
What time was this and what song was it?  I'll look at the logs and see what I can find

WhopperWCheese
5-05-2011 (11:17 pm)
What time was this and what song was it?  I'll look at the logs and see what I can find
Jeff:  it was after 9PM EST whenever Rock It played twice...  I cant remember what time this AM that I heard a song played twice in a row...  I dunno if it was jus me or what...  Please find out n lemme know ok??  Tysvm Jeff I really appreciate it... 

Jeff
5-05-2011 (11:56 pm)
Jeff:  it was after 9PM EST whenever Rock It played twice...  I cant remember what time this AM that I heard a song played twice in a row...  I dunno if it was jus me or what...  Please find out n lemme know ok??  Tysvm Jeff I really appreciate it... 

I looked at the logs and it looks like there was a problem with the music scheduler.  I believe I have it fixed now.  let me know if it continues to do it.

WhopperWCheese
5-06-2011 (6:37 pm)

I looked at the logs and it looks like there was a problem with the music scheduler.  I believe I have it fixed now.  let me know if it continues to do it.

It seems to be working now...  Ty for keeping me upto d8 m8...  Thanks again Jeff, I appreciate it..

Marcio
5-07-2011 (10:22 pm)
It seems to be working now...  Ty for keeping me upto d8 m8...  Thanks again Jeff, I appreciate it..

Just to stay in this type of question...

Why the music scheduler,schedules the same artist to play in so few hours and others don't even play?

For example, I listen regularly the 70's Rock channel (Classic Rock), in 2 hours the channel plays 2 or 3 songs of Tom Petty but none of the Led Zeppelin. And then, out of nothing the songs of Tom Petty stop playing because there aren't much songs of then and start to paly an almost sequence of AC/DC.

That was just an example. It happens with other artists that have more than 4 sngs to play on the radio. And it happens on the other channels also.

adangel
5-09-2011 (11:52 am)

Just to stay in this type of question...

Why the music scheduler,schedules the same artist to play in so few hours and others don't even play?

For example, I listen regularly the 70's Rock channel (Classic Rock), in 2 hours the channel plays 2 or 3 songs of Tom Petty but none of the Led Zeppelin. And then, out of nothing the songs of Tom Petty stop playing because there aren't much songs of then and start to paly an almost sequence of AC/DC.

That was just an example. It happens with other artists that have more than 4 sngs to play on the radio. And it happens on the other channels also.

I have noticed this too on this station but I figured it was just someone putting in request.  (Can we put in request?) 

977music_58