Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

? bout the windows media player

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » ? bout the windows media player

WhopperWCheese
5-19-2011 (3:34 pm)
Does ne1 know if there's gonna be a fix for it??  Cause if I use this address http://www.977music.com/tunein/web/80s.asx, it says that it's illegal, and will not work after 30 days, and to goto 977music.com n listen through the flash-player or sumthin like that...  Whenever you changed the format, that broke windows media player...  So now I have to use IE, which I despise cuz I just h8 using it...   So if anyone knows anything, plz lemme know, thank you all for every1's response to this, I really appreciate every response I get to all my forum posts...

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
5-19-2011 (6:20 pm)
We are not supporting the stand alone windows media player anymore.  It will not work with the new features we plan to roll out soon.  You have to use either the flash player or the use the windows media player within IE.

WhopperWCheese
5-19-2011 (8:40 pm)
We are not supporting the stand alone windows media player anymore.  It will not work with the new features we plan to roll out soon.  You have to use either the flash player or the use the windows media player within IE.
Ok Jeff that's what I thought...  Thank you for the very fast response....  I really appreciated it...

shorne6
6-17-2011 (12:27 pm)
Damn, why did it take me so long to figure out to switch to the flash player? I've been using the windows  media player and have noticed a lot of problems with it "buffering" or stopping the music with an error message. Thanks for the posting - and at least I had the brain to reference the blogs first without harassing.... ;)

977music_58