Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Pioneer Tuner no longer connecting to club977 radio

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Pioneer Tuner no longer connecting to club977 radio

PitMan71
5-29-2011 (4:34 pm)

I have a Pioneer receiver that connects to internet radio and have had it connected to the 80s channel since around the first of the year. Anyway, tried to listen last week only to get a message (apparently from club977) saying something like "thanks for listening to 977 music dot com...if you are hearing"....then the message just cuts off and no music. I can only imagine that the message is intended to notify me of whats going on but I never hear the completed message. Anyways the link that I am using in my receiver is http://www.977music.com/tunein/web/80s.asx" Has that link changed? If so what is the correct one? If not, what is causing the problem? I have tried the other internet stations that were already programmed in the receiver when I bought it and they work fine....so I know that it is something to do with 977 music. I have also tried other 977 links...all give the same incomplete message when I try to connect.

Thanks for any help at all.

PitMan

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
6-01-2011 (8:29 am)
Contact me for the new updated link

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

977music_58