Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Music title does not sync with playing music

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Music title does not sync with playing music

SK
6-05-2011 (9:05 am)

Hello, anyone facing this problem? my player shows the music title but its not playing the current song, eg. show: rihanna - s&m, play: pitbull - give me everything, i've delete temporary files, but still the same =/

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

adangel
6-08-2011 (1:06 pm)
I have the same problem and have done the same as you by clearing out temp, cookies, and cache files.  I've just learned to ignore it.

SK
6-13-2011 (6:35 am)
any help on this? i dont get a point when the music playing and doesn't sync with the title.. thanks.

Jeff
6-13-2011 (10:56 pm)
any help on this? i dont get a point when the music playing and doesn't sync with the title.. thanks.
Need more info.  What Operating System?  What Browser?  Anymore information about the problem would be appreciated.  Does it happen right away?  Does it happen over time?

SK
6-14-2011 (5:15 am)
Need more info.  What Operating System?  What Browser?  Anymore information about the problem would be appreciated.  Does it happen right away?  Does it happen over time?

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, IE9, it happened like more than 1 week, i realize every time i minimize IE9 or switched tab in same windows, then the problem will occur, i've tried several things to fix it, but doesnt work..

1) delete IE temporary files

2) uninstall and reinstall flash player

i dont mind if the music doesn't sync with title, the problem is i dont gain any point when it occured!! =(

977music_58