Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Log in Issue

okamo
6-18-2011 (11:25 pm)
On the home page, I logged in. The log in was successful as I saw a welcome notification.  I then selected a radio station. On the Popup where the music player was, the sign in notification was still there. After I clicked sign in, I was transported back to the home page. In short the popup did not recognize my sign in and I could not add songs to the play list.

I was using Firefox to play the music

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

davon97
7-25-2011 (2:01 pm)
I am having the same problem using firefox on a Linux platform.  Is there a solution?  If not there is no point in using the flashplayer and keeping my account.

davon97
7-25-2011 (2:02 pm)
I am having the same problem using firefox on a Linux platform.  Is there a solution?  If not there is no point in using the flashplayer and keeping my account.
I neglected to say because of this problem I don't see anyway to build a playlist from currently playing songs.  Is there a fix?

al090187
8-05-2011 (11:08 am)
I neglected to say because of this problem I don't see anyway to build a playlist from currently playing songs.  Is there a fix?
I have the same problem on Chrome on windows. The sign in works OK for the main window, but the player popup doesn't notice I'm logged in. Although, adding a song to my playlist on the player does work OK. This is also annoying because I closed the main window earlier while still listening to the flash player, and I got no points at all for several hours while the window was closed. There must be some better way of doing it than having 2 windows open all the time.

Jeff
8-16-2011 (7:53 pm)
I have the same problem on Chrome on windows. The sign in works OK for the main window, but the player popup doesn't notice I'm logged in. Although, adding a song to my playlist on the player does work OK. This is also annoying because I closed the main window earlier while still listening to the flash player, and I got no points at all for several hours while the window was closed. There must be some better way of doing it than having 2 windows open all the time.

Even though you signed in from the main page, the pop-up player won't show you logged in even though you are.  This is a known issue and we're working on it. 

On another note, 9 times out of 10 if you are having a problem, it's a cookies issue. 

977music_58