Top of Free Internet Radio content area

Listening at home and at work

Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Listening at home and at work

KniFFeL
7-11-2011 (8:00 am)

Hello,

I've a question about listening from different points.

Tearms & Conditions says:

You may earn points from only one computer or network access point at any given time; simultaneous activity on multiple computers for one account will not be credited.

Normaly I'm listening at home but when I'm at work I also would like to hear. Does this rule mean I should not listen somewhere else except at home?

Or does this only mean, that I should not run the player at home at the same time while I'm at work?

Thank you.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
7-11-2011 (1:23 pm)
You can run the player anywhere and anytime you want from multiple computers but your account will only be credited for the points on one player.

adangel
7-11-2011 (5:42 pm)
You can run the player anywhere and anytime you want from multiple computers but your account will only be credited for the points on one player.

Good way of trying to crack down on those trying to beat the system...way to go, Jeff!

KniFFeL
7-14-2011 (2:01 am)
Ahh, thank you very much for your answer :)