Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Music keeps stopping

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Music keeps stopping

Iannou
8-12-2011 (7:33 pm)
Hi there.  I'm using flash player in Firefox 5.0.  Everything is fine for about 1 hours and a half but then the music stop.  I have to press pause and the play again for the music to re start.  But then after a minute or so it's stops again.  The title and the covers change but not music.  It does this inb either mix or 80's.  It just stopped again...  please help cuz this is realy anoying!

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Bujar
8-16-2011 (6:04 am)
Well it happens to me also sometimes and as far as I know this is due to slow network connection but since it plays well for a time you should made any extra downloads or something like that which slow network for the 977 radio.

Jeff
8-16-2011 (8:39 am)
If the artist and title information are still being shown then your player is still recieving information from our servers.  i'd check the configuration of your player for starters.

JaYDoG
8-23-2011 (8:45 pm)
If the artist and title information are still being shown then your player is still recieving information from our servers.  i'd check the configuration of your player for starters.
Ya music stops playing or even cuts out here and there, and I'm on 4G network. Jeff, another question, since this is my first smartphone, to gain points do I gotta be signed into the website as well or can I just play music from my app?

Games Master
8-24-2011 (12:17 pm)
It is happening to me as well. Since the player update, the music plays fine for a while and then goes silent. It will change to another song but then it eventually stops doing that as well. Refreshing it solves it temporarily. I experienced this twice today. Both times were in randomized playlists. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

JaYDoG
8-25-2011 (1:14 pm)
It is happening to me as well. Since the player update, the music plays fine for a while and then goes silent. It will change to another song but then it eventually stops doing that as well. Refreshing it solves it temporarily. I experienced this twice today. Both times were in randomized playlists. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.
I don't even have a playlist, and it cuts out on me, 4G or WiFi. But I can live with I til a fix, if that's the problem.

Deathblow
8-25-2011 (5:38 pm)
I don't even have a playlist, and it cuts out on me, 4G or WiFi. But I can live with I til a fix, if that's the problem.
My player stops, and it has some weird code in the song/track area. I've also had to re-log into my account several times today. What's going on?

Deathblow
8-25-2011 (7:24 pm)
My player stops, and it has some weird code in the song/track area. I've also had to re-log into my account several times today. What's going on?
Just had to sign in yet again, this is getting REALLY annoying.

977music_58