Top of Free Internet Radio content area

I am Chinese here.lol

Home » Forums » General Chatter » Get To Know Me » I am Chinese here.lol

Jenny_more
9-24-2011 (8:38 am)

I am Jenny from China. I am on this station all my working days, it brighten my day. I love the music here so much. I work as new SEOer,lol. I like to meet people from all over the world and get to know other cultures and make friends. I am an easy going girl, I am positive, optimistic and passionate. If you interested in china, you can ask me any question about china, I will do my best to answer your questions. If you’re not interested, it doesn’t matter, cause I am not that into it too.

Anyway, nice to meet people here. I know u are here cause you love the music too. Am I right?

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Dex-Trope
9-28-2011 (11:14 am)
Can we reply here? :)

What genre of music's your favorite?

paula_elaine
9-28-2011 (3:50 pm)

Just in case she doesn't check her blog to response to you.  Try writing on her wall--she does answer questions there :)

Jenny_more
9-29-2011 (9:12 pm)

HEHE i just being stupid that  i didnt know my post will show up here, haha.I like those music that can make me feel great, and i like some jazz, pop music, some country music. i normally listen to the mix channel here . haha wish you a great day.

Jenny_more
9-29-2011 (9:13 pm)
Just in case she doesn't check her blog to response to you.  Try writing on her wall--she does answer questions there :)
and thank you for adding me. i like your smile. have a great day.