Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Changes to 977music.com

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » General Chatter » Get To Know Me » Changes to 977music.com

click67
10-05-2011 (3:00 pm)
Well today shocked me when i logged into my account, I wasn't expecting this. Not sure when the changes were made, looks good just gonna take some time to get used to it.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

W
10-06-2011 (1:29 am)
Not sure if it's any improvement that pages open in new window...

XxBli7zKrieGxX
10-06-2011 (7:44 am)
You're right, I find it annoying...

Keith R
10-06-2011 (8:19 am)
You're right, I find it annoying...
Not having point counter on the Home page stinks

adangel
10-06-2011 (10:23 am)

I agree with you and Keith R.  I do not like having multiple windows open for every little thing I do on this website.  Right now I have 4 windows open from logging in, listening to a station, reading a forum chat and responding to the chat.

I have to strongly agree with Keith R.  I like knowing what my current point count is without having to check my profile, which opens a new window.

I know the changes will take some getting used to but I think that there are some things that need tweaking to improve it a little better.

Jeff
10-06-2011 (11:03 am)

I agree with you and Keith R.  I do not like having multiple windows open for every little thing I do on this website.  Right now I have 4 windows open from logging in, listening to a station, reading a forum chat and responding to the chat.

I have to strongly agree with Keith R.  I like knowing what my current point count is without having to check my profile, which opens a new window.

I know the changes will take some getting used to but I think that there are some things that need tweaking to improve it a little better.

I appreciate the feedback but we've just scratched the surface as far as the new features we are rolling out.  We wanted to push out the "search" feature first and then the rest of the site comes next.  It will all make sense soon.  Thanks for listening.

Dawnidizzle
10-06-2011 (3:28 pm)
I appreciate the feedback but we've just scratched the surface as far as the new features we are rolling out.  We wanted to push out the "search" feature first and then the rest of the site comes next.  It will all make sense soon.  Thanks for listening.
I'm liking it. Easy to move around, don't like the window changes though! I like a little bit less clicking!

Jason
10-06-2011 (3:39 pm)
I'm liking it. Easy to move around, don't like the window changes though! I like a little bit less clicking!
I don't like that we don't have a list of what is currently playing on each station like the old site.  I like a wide range of music so I used to skip around from station to station depending on what song was playing.  Now I have to actually change the station to see what is on the other stations.  Please bring back the list of what's currently playing on each station!

paula_elaine
10-06-2011 (4:39 pm)

I wonder too that if I close the 'Home' page, leaving just the music player going am I still getting points?  Do we have to have two pages open?

Elvisisking
10-06-2011 (6:38 pm)
well, since I  no longer seem to be able to get any music, I don't much like it

adangel
10-06-2011 (7:05 pm)
I don't like that we don't have a list of what is currently playing on each station like the old site.  I like a wide range of music so I used to skip around from station to station depending on what song was playing.  Now I have to actually change the station to see what is on the other stations.  Please bring back the list of what's currently playing on each station!
I realized this today.  I was listening to the Alternative station when my boss told me to change the station.  I usually look at what is playing to decide what station to listen to next.  I definitely want this feature back!

adangel
10-06-2011 (7:08 pm)
Thanks for always keeping us in the know, Jeff!  I really appreciate how your always willing to listen to us listeners.  I've liked the changes that have happend with the website in the past, so I'm sure that when all is said and done that I will like the new improvements.

977music_58