Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Add to a comment to someone's forum

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Add to a comment to someone's forum

CrazyDaisy726
10-02-2009 (3:31 pm)
How do I add a comment or additional question to a forum that someone started??

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

_WhyMe_
10-02-2009 (9:18 pm)

I was just about to ask the same question. I am able to leave a comment or reply to some posts / blogs ,but not all of them. I would like comments on my blogs , the box is checked , but when i read my blogs , i dont see the comment section.

I wanted to comment on the chat room blog from crazy here and tell her about different time people are in the chat room. Well , there is no set time for anyone to be in there. I take most weekends off because my lakehouse does't have internet and i aint stealing my neighbors Wifi. For the rest of the week , i wake up around 10 am and log in here by 11 am EST. You can catch a few people from then till about 3pm ,then i take off for work and i'm not back till about 5 pm EST. While i work , i am able to watch the chat room and program the machines i work on. I see up to 10 new people a day and now 5 to 8 regular users that come in and out of the chat room. I see you and other names from the blog or forums , but you dont stay to long. Its a hit or miss right now , and i am working on getting more people in ther so your not alone when you log in.

If you or anyone else has any questions or comments about the chat room , mail me direct. I am here to help in any way i can.

Jeff
10-06-2009 (11:42 am)
All you have to do is hit reply within these forums to ask another question or reply.  As far as the blogs, it's up to the user who started the thread to allow comments or more questions.

977music_58