Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

New Beta Site

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » New Beta Site

WhopperWCheese
1-11-2013 (1:10 pm)
Jeff:  I CANT login to the new site, what do I do??  I LOVE it btw...  Gr8 job so far...  Keep up the gr8 work...  PLEASE email me n lemme know what I should do, thank you so very much...

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

big daddy
1-11-2013 (9:26 pm)
Jeff:  I CANT login to the new site, what do I do??  I LOVE it btw...  Gr8 job so far...  Keep up the gr8 work...  PLEASE email me n lemme know what I should do, thank you so very much...
Off to a good start.  Was able to log in, but the wrong points came up (about 800K too few).  One thing that i notice was that when I clicked on view all stattions, I saw a song that I wanted to hear, but when I clicked on it, it did not play...a new window opened and an error message was given.  Also noticed that quite a few *.Php files are trying to be saved on my computer.  This has happend in the other version as well as the beta version.  Also, saw a "song history" of what I listened to...liked that.  Can only add the song that is playing currently...might want to be able to add a song that played a few songs ago to my playlist.  Just a couple thoughts after a few minutes.  Thanks for putting this out for us to test drive.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

977music_58