Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Fans

cms_head_right

Cricuts
7-01-2009 (4:53 am)
Morning to all!!!   There's no chatter here.  Why ?????   Where's all the good 'ole country fans? Asleep? Well, wake up. It's a new day. C'mon, people, let's chat!

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

PureRomance
9-25-2009 (7:45 am)
Hi! How are you doin' this morning? I'm new here. What are you upto this morning? It's 8:26am here now in good ole W.Va.

Jeff
9-25-2009 (11:47 am)
I think people are still getting "acquainted" with the website.  Give it a little time and the forums will start to jam.

trevlac
10-22-2009 (4:39 pm)
I think people are still getting "acquainted" with the website.  Give it a little time and the forums will start to jam.
Hi y'all.  Are Country fans just a little too laid-back to want to bother with all this keyboard tapping...?
I just want to say that I love the Country Channel. It is 9:30pm. in the UK and I am listening while marking a large pile of high school English essays. The great music, played here, reminds me of where I really want to be. Hopefully, when the economy picks up, there maybe some jobs available in the Southern States for this Brit' English teacher... Regards and best wishes to all who are listening (and reading). Trevlac...

Jeff
10-23-2009 (12:08 am)
Hi y'all.  Are Country fans just a little too laid-back to want to bother with all this keyboard tapping...?
I just want to say that I love the Country Channel. It is 9:30pm. in the UK and I am listening while marking a large pile of high school English essays. The great music, played here, reminds me of where I really want to be. Hopefully, when the economy picks up, there maybe some jobs available in the Southern States for this Brit' English teacher... Regards and best wishes to all who are listening (and reading). Trevlac...

We are in a Southern State ;)

Thanks for listening.

tumnusfifi
12-25-2009 (2:09 pm)

We are in a Southern State ;)

Thanks for listening.

Hi All,

i am new to the forums but have been listening to the country channel for quite a while. I absolutely adore country music but my hubby hates it. it would be nice to chat to like minded people.

Hope you have had a lovely day today, i have.

Take care xx

977music_58