Top of Free Internet Radio content area

I am so lost in a never ending white space

Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » I am so lost in a never ending white space

jim6460
6-08-2009 (5:11 pm)
Out of curiosity if any one can explain to me why every time I click the Live Chat button, it don't seem to work. Is it currently not up? or what am I doing wrong because every time i click it ... It leads to a white page after a phew loading bars, and it is completely empty.
What is going on ?????
Love you all
-Sakelarios Kouskoutis

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
6-10-2009 (11:00 pm)
have you updatd to the latest version of flash?  Also, I believe there's some issues with firefox and our chat room.

davesmeg
6-15-2009 (1:08 pm)
have you updatd to the latest version of flash?  Also, I believe there's some issues with firefox and our chat room.
I used to get the blank page before, but the latest update to firefox (3.0.11) I now get a box telling me i entered the wrong username or password.

Jeff
6-29-2009 (3:00 pm)
I used to get the blank page before, but the latest update to firefox (3.0.11) I now get a box telling me i entered the wrong username or password.
Kind of a sucky feature I know but the chat room isn't integrated into the social networking site yet.  You need to register for a new username and password.  It's on our list of stuff to do.

Dol Cheep
8-11-2009 (4:29 am)
Kind of a sucky feature I know but the chat room isn't integrated into the social networking site yet.  You need to register for a new username and password.  It's on our list of stuff to do.
Well, I registered to Chat Room and I use Mozilla and it still works. No problems at all.

lockerzcom
9-03-2009 (10:48 pm)
Well, I registered to Chat Room and I use Mozilla and it still works. No problems at all.
mine just started to work not to long ago it would not work for me to