Top of Free Internet Radio content area

rock n roll vs Hard medal

Home » Forums » Station Chatter » Alternative » rock n roll vs Hard medal

candyman4000
11-13-2009 (12:57 am)
I think hard medal is way better than rock N roll I would like to know everbody opioins

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

smokinjoe
11-24-2009 (2:15 pm)

Alot of todays Alternative music is pretty much just hard metal. Growing up in the 70's and 80's I was into the Hair bands and heavy metal and some of todays alternative music has the same metal sound that I listened to as a teen.  I was into Tesla, Skid Row, Mr. Big, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, the heavier the better. But now I'm older and wiser and i have widened my musical interests to include just any type of music

cm punk49
12-02-2009 (7:45 pm)

Alot of todays Alternative music is pretty much just hard metal. Growing up in the 70's and 80's I was into the Hair bands and heavy metal and some of todays alternative music has the same metal sound that I listened to as a teen.  I was into Tesla, Skid Row, Mr. Big, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, the heavier the better. But now I'm older and wiser and i have widened my musical interests to include just any type of music

i tend think that the best Metal out can't and won't be played on traditional radio stations there's lots of good music out you just need to look for it but my presonal preference is Death Metal so that's music that gets very little air play i also like Black Metal the hard to find stuff and extreme music is what i like for the most part