Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Too much niggerniggerniggerniggernigger STOP!

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » Station Chatter » Comedy » Too much niggerniggerniggerniggernigger STOP!

Oblivion
11-17-2009 (5:34 am)
Tired of the nigger comics coming on yelling niggerniggerniggerniggernigger just for the (no longer valid) shock value.  Hey, I get 11000 radio stations on this little doodad I bought at Fry's, I can listen to anything I want.  977 is really cool, but too much of the same thing gets really old really fast.  
And while I'm at it, Felicia Michaels isn't funny.  She's just trying to talk dirty.  I dated her before she was anybody, and she used to be funny.  True, she's gorgeous and did a Playboy layout, but she's NOT funny.  Once upon a time she was.  Too bad. 
One more thing: George Lopez.  One trick pony.  Not funny.  Funny the first time you hear him for maybe 3 minutes, but he's not funny. 
There are plenty of comedy acts recorded that this site could be playing.   Don't have to keep playing the same tired crap all the time.
I have spoken.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

ROBJ19
11-17-2009 (11:24 am)
okay......you have issues!!!

Oblivion
11-18-2009 (12:19 am)
okay......you have issues!!!
Look, champ, if you can't handle the truth, go work someplace else.  I have "issues"?  Well, you have "concerns".   Shove it, buddy.  I like what I like and I don't like what I don't like.  It's just that simple.  I don't tune in to hear someone yell "nigger" in my face every 5 seconds during their (not funny) act.  And heaven help me if I use the word!  (I'm white)
Or don't you like what I said about Felicia Michaels?  No, I don't think that's it, I see your picture.
 I am critical of the 977 site because it can be better.  There is a lot of material in circulation that is really funny and the site doesn't have to repeat the same tired old stuff over and over.
So, as I say, SHOVE IT!

977music_58