Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Flash Player crashing

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Help and Support » Flash Player crashing

mrmaster
8-06-2009 (2:46 pm)
6 times now the Flash Player has crashed along with the 977music.com page using Chrome. It is getting more frequent as well. 4 times since noon. Anyone have any suggestions?

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

mrmaster
8-07-2009 (8:52 am)
Well, no help i see but i have had no problems since my post yesterday.

Dol Cheep
8-10-2009 (3:45 am)
Well, no help i see but i have had no problems since my post yesterday.
Yes, same here, though I use Mozilla Firefox... Maybe it's just some kind of bug. Hopefully it will be fixed.

Jeff
8-31-2009 (9:10 am)
Yes, same here, though I use Mozilla Firefox... Maybe it's just some kind of bug. Hopefully it will be fixed.

A users set-up is so fluid that it's virtually impossible to try and replicate every configuration someone may have. 

We've testing the site and flashplayer with Chrome, IE, Firefox, WIndows XP, Vista, Etc. and when they went into production, they worked fine. 

Your particular set-up maybe a little different than the "stock" version.  You may have other software installed, etc that causes a conflict.  Without sitting in front of your computer and figuring out what is causing the problem, there's not much that can be done.

Just for the record, you mentioned it crashed and then it worked fine, we didn't make any changes during that time, so that just shows that whatever was causing your conflict on your computer, went away.

977music_58