Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Confused? Please help!

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » General Chatter » Movies » Confused? Please help!

xStephaniex
12-30-2009 (12:53 am)

Hi guys im new here and im a little confused... :S

Do you have to be 18 and over to redeem your prize?

cuz im 15.. :l

And also one more thing.

What do they mean when they say the following -->

Excessive artist group visits are defined as 1000 clicks per day?
Or                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Excessive listener points are defined as more than 1440 per day

or 4320 on Triple Point Thursdays?

Thanks for answers!!! :)

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Lucian
12-30-2009 (10:10 am)
Eligibility
Users must be at least 18 years or older at the time of entry to be eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Club977, Inc., subsidiaries, affiliates, web development companies and any Sponsor's companies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and related entities, and their immediate families are not eligible.

Excessive station listener minutes will be defined as more than 1440 minutes accured in ONE 24 hour period.
1 day = 24 hours = 1440 minutes .That means that phisically you can't listen more  than 1440 minutes per day. You could only if you were Superman and turn back the time. Or if you use 2 computers and listen on both in the same time.

More than 1000 clicks/day? You could do that. But  a software/robot could do that excessive amount of clicks for you or maybe 10,000 or 100,000. I think that limit is fair enough.

xStephaniex
12-30-2009 (2:13 pm)
Eligibility
Users must be at least 18 years or older at the time of entry to be eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Club977, Inc., subsidiaries, affiliates, web development companies and any Sponsor's companies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and related entities, and their immediate families are not eligible.

Excessive station listener minutes will be defined as more than 1440 minutes accured in ONE 24 hour period.
1 day = 24 hours = 1440 minutes .That means that phisically you can't listen more  than 1440 minutes per day. You could only if you were Superman and turn back the time. Or if you use 2 computers and listen on both in the same time.

More than 1000 clicks/day? You could do that. But  a software/robot could do that excessive amount of clicks for you or maybe 10,000 or 100,000. I think that limit is fair enough.
kayyy, i  get it! thx :D

xStephaniex
12-30-2009 (2:20 pm)
kayyy, i  get it! thx :D

1 more question,

Is this site real? I mean, have you ever redeemed anything?

Abbey
2-20-2010 (7:15 am)

1 more question,

Is this site real? I mean, have you ever redeemed anything?

Well I doubt if somebody has got anything till now.
Does the gift comes with free shipping :)

Jeff
2-21-2010 (1:22 am)
We actually just sent out some prizes this past week.  We send them out about once a month.  So yes people do redeem points for prizes.  We are legit.

Jeff
2-21-2010 (1:22 am)
yes we cover shipping too...imagine that?

Sayrah
2-26-2010 (9:22 am)
We actually just sent out some prizes this past week.  We send them out about once a month.  So yes people do redeem points for prizes.  We are legit.
haha  I can not even begin to imagine. those people must have been extremely dedicated to getting that prize. I'll be listening this station for the rest of my life...to reach 100,000 even haha.

2-27-2010 (4:48 am)
haha  I can not even begin to imagine. those people must have been extremely dedicated to getting that prize. I'll be listening this station for the rest of my life...to reach 100,000 even haha.

Probably some let player on all the time… maybe on mute while asleep? :D I've been listening to .977 for ages and have only 9000 points, lol! Probably because I've listened to the stations trough WMPlayer for a while when gathering points worked only trough Flash Player. Couldn't care less, I listen to the station because I love it, no prizes needed. And I think I am not legit to get them since I'm in Sweden.

Jeff
2-27-2010 (10:13 am)

Probably some let player on all the time… maybe on mute while asleep? :D I've been listening to .977 for ages and have only 9000 points, lol! Probably because I've listened to the stations trough WMPlayer for a while when gathering points worked only trough Flash Player. Couldn't care less, I listen to the station because I love it, no prizes needed. And I think I am not legit to get them since I'm in Sweden.

I love you :)

2-27-2010 (5:41 pm)
I love you :)
Love you too :)))

977music_58