Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

WoW

cms_head_right

HarleyHotty13
12-31-2009 (1:49 am)
Ok pps I have a ? about this WoW game...Why in the hell is EVERYONE playin this stupid game, what is the point, don't some of you realize that your' partners are going to leave you??? I mean really how much ignoring do you think one partner can take while say "OH IT'S OK HONEY REALLY I LOVE YOU, YOU JUST KEEP PLAYIN & I'LL JUST KEEP TRYING TO KEEP THE BILLS PAID & THE FAMILY/HOUSE CARED FOR ON MY OWN" are yall serious??? really??? I could say so much more but I won't ok cause it's OBVIOUSLY A WASTE...1 last thing b4 I go....After 11yrs of marriage & 11months of WoW.... I have but 1 word to repeat to those of you who of like this....WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW lol

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

FQU
2-11-2010 (2:24 am)
It's Feb 11 and it's been a while since you posted about your problem with WOW and I just got to know how it's going!
There is no way that someone enjoying playing a online video game can destroy a relationship.
No matter what it is people are always doing what they enjoy. If it's not a video game it's something else.
Guys working on cars, woman shopping etc. It's all about what people enjoy doing.
There's nothing wrong with that.
Nope. I don't play WOW.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

977music_58