Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

Please stop repeating same music ever 4-8 hours.

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Site Suggestions » Please stop repeating same music ever 4-8 hours.

robertmc8
8-07-2009 (1:46 pm)
I'm getting sick of same muisc you people been playing thats why I hardly listen here anymore I would still listen but same music over and over. We need new Classic hits channels thats plays all great hits from 60's to 80's I'm just sick and tired listen same song after 4-8 hours you been playing it. I rather listen some where else. Please make new classic rock songs in Classic Rock channel that we haven't herd in long time. Or maybe viewers can make a request what songs they want to here so they don't here the same song over and over again. Sorry it's just how I feel thats all. I rather go to slacker or somewhere else and don't hear the same songs over and over.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

flo88
8-08-2009 (11:42 pm)
Dude,where is the fun if you hear a song and you don't hear it 2 weeks after that...I think it's ok to listen one song even 3 or 4 times in one day....

robertmc8
8-09-2009 (12:27 am)
Dude,where is the fun if you hear a song and you don't hear it 2 weeks after that...I think it's ok to listen one song even 3 or 4 times in one day....
Ya I know I we need Classic Hits channel :) that make me very happy they can put one more down to right lower with other stations. Sometimes I wish they play drifter stuff on classic rock thats all.

Dol Cheep
8-09-2009 (5:39 am)
Ya I know I we need Classic Hits channel :) that make me very happy they can put one more down to right lower with other stations. Sometimes I wish they play drifter stuff on classic rock thats all.
Well, I think that it is ok if you listen the same song few times. And if it has good beat or something, it will start to play in your head, which is a fun way to annoy friends and at the same time, you start to learn english though.

robertmc8
8-09-2009 (4:00 pm)
Well, I think that it is ok if you listen the same song few times. And if it has good beat or something, it will start to play in your head, which is a fun way to annoy friends and at the same time, you start to learn english though.
My english fine. Sorry if I don't make sense at all I have Adult ADD. Thats why it's hard for me to stay correct spelling on forums. There alot Adult has Adult ADD. It's hard for me to spell long words sometimes.

Jeff
8-31-2009 (9:25 am)

I've written about this extensively in the past but I'll paraphrase here:

We do not play every song that was made in a specific decade.  We play the songs we thought were hits and songs that actually made the music charts.  Did you know that there are about 1000 songs every 10 years that make it onto the top 30 music charts?  Yes 1000.  That's all.

We try to play the hits and not a bunch of unfamiliar music that you've never heard of.  I guess if we repeat a song after n6 hours, that's just the price to pay for familiar music.

lockerzcom
9-01-2009 (9:25 pm)

I've written about this extensively in the past but I'll paraphrase here:

We do not play every song that was made in a specific decade.  We play the songs we thought were hits and songs that actually made the music charts.  Did you know that there are about 1000 songs every 10 years that make it onto the top 30 music charts?  Yes 1000.  That's all.

We try to play the hits and not a bunch of unfamiliar music that you've never heard of.  I guess if we repeat a song after n6 hours, that's just the price to pay for familiar music.

you could throw in some that didi not make it to the top 30

kaipee
11-26-2009 (7:27 am)
you could throw in some that didi not make it to the top 30
I'm assuming you also add 'Hits' from other countries? For instance UK hits, which perhaps never made it to USA but are still hits and may actually grab the attention of some new listeners.

977music_58