Top of Free Internet Radio content area
977music_26
cms_head_left

How to receive cash prizes

cms_head_right
Home » Forums » General Chatter » » How to receive cash prizes

Soilbreaker
1-19-2010 (1:31 pm)
If I at one time get 2,000,000 points, how will I receive the cash prize?

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
1-19-2010 (3:25 pm)
Well send you a Visa Gift Card....it works just like cash and is used like a credit card

hieho
1-29-2010 (5:00 am)
Well send you a Visa Gift Card....it works just like cash and is used like a credit card
This was interesting. I assume you will be able to send these prizes to registered users outside the US as well?

Jeff
1-29-2010 (2:25 pm)
This was interesting. I assume you will be able to send these prizes to registered users outside the US as well?
Why not?  Why would it matter?

hieho
1-31-2010 (7:31 am)
Why not?  Why would it matter?
I don't know really, sometimes it happens. Just wanted to make sure. I'm just worried about getting my name right (eventually), it is probably pretty important in this kind of things, and my last name has umlauts in the vowels.

Jeff
1-31-2010 (8:21 pm)
I don't know really, sometimes it happens. Just wanted to make sure. I'm just worried about getting my name right (eventually), it is probably pretty important in this kind of things, and my last name has umlauts in the vowels.
If we have any issues, we'll contact you, promise :)

joylynn
2-01-2010 (4:37 pm)
PLease tell me more!

Freddixx
3-04-2010 (5:13 pm)
PLease tell me more!
Works like every normal gift card on the planet. You go shopping until it's empty. ;)

Vlggo
3-11-2010 (3:56 am)
Works like every normal gift card on the planet. You go shopping until it's empty. ;)
You don't have to be 18+ either to recieve prices ?

Freddixx
3-11-2010 (12:33 pm)
You don't have to be 18+ either to recieve prices ?
Read the terms =)

http://977music.com/terms.html

The answer is yes.

bradley326
5-15-2011 (12:09 pm)
I think you should put who is in the top 100 on the website somewhere for us to see or next to our points tell us our rank??

Dex-Trope
5-16-2011 (12:16 am)
I don't suppose it's an autographed Visa card, is it? Cause that'd be pretty cool, actually. :)

J

fairmeout
9-12-2011 (3:13 pm)
I don't suppose it's an autographed Visa card, is it? Cause that'd be pretty cool, actually. :)

J
i would like the cash   that what am saving up for i got a long ways to go 220,255  thats how much i have now am saving up for 1.000$ gift card

977music_58