Top of Free Internet Radio content area

non stop Haiti domation ads

Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » Site Suggestions » non stop Haiti domation ads

hydrostatic
1-24-2010 (11:49 pm)

I love, and mean love 977 music. So much so that I have almost stopped illegally downloading MP3s (has been my primary source of acquiring music since before Winamp). I play 977 on my home stereo, stream it in my car, and stream it via my phone at the gym, I love the fact that you do not have to listen to Djs talk about mindless crap. I happily deal with the dull advertisements (and have even made one purchase from one).

I know this isn't politically correct, however I can no longer stand the frequency of the 'Donate to the Haiti relief effort ads'. I have pity for anyone who has to live through any natural disaster, anyone who lives in poverty, amongst many other things. I have not, and will not be donating money for the Haiti relief effort (not because I do not care) though will continue my donations to the local and regional charities (as well as random acts of kindness) that I have always contributed to.

Please for the love of all things sane, at least reduce the frequency of, or create new less depressing ads for the Haiti relief effort.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply