Top of Free Internet Radio content area

Jasmine Fiore, the murdered model

Home » Forums » 977Music Chatter » News and Announcements » Jasmine Fiore, the murdered model

pandora
8-22-2009 (11:38 pm)
I just read the article here on 077, i dont know when it happened but... BUT!!! how was this poor women killed and why i will never understand. Hope if the one named Ryan Jenkins named guilty for murder will get a life sentence, will be put away  FOR EVER from the streets from any city in the world, and not only him but so many more of these psychopat  !!!!
It is sad, even if you like her or not, to see a person like Jasmine or so many more to be victims for NOTHING!!!
To family and friends and people who knew her, here are my deepest sympathies for your loss.
We can replace maybe anything but death of a close person unfortunately never. The only place they will live is in our memories and our hearts.

Report Abuse     Send Message to User     Reply

Jeff
8-31-2009 (9:19 am)
Sad story indeed.  He killed himself in a Canada Hotel last week.

click67
9-01-2009 (10:34 am)
Sad story indeed.  He killed himself in a Canada Hotel last week.
sad in deed,  and  shortly after it aired on TV, I kept getting a call from a Jenkins all day long, I don't know any Jenkins. Was Really weird,IMO.

Jeff
9-09-2009 (4:08 pm)
sad in deed,  and  shortly after it aired on TV, I kept getting a call from a Jenkins all day long, I don't know any Jenkins. Was Really weird,IMO.
Really?  Holy Crap...that's way too fraky.  What did this Jenkins person say?

JLG1980
12-19-2009 (2:05 pm)
Really?  Holy Crap...that's way too fraky.  What did this Jenkins person say?

First time ive heard of this and it is very shocking and sad to hear these thing's

Also agree's with Jeff very Freaky About Call's